BerryPharma takes a look back at milestones of 2016
As 2017 starts, BerryPharma® takes a look back at the
major Developments and Accomplishments of 2016
- BerryPharma®-sponsored Blackcurrant project completed and published.
Scientific Institution: Charité University Clinic, Department of Neurology, Berlin, Germany.
Lead Researcher: Prof. Günter Siegel, published in the Journal Circulation: Cardiovascular Qualities and Outcomes,
by the American Heart Association.
- Our membrane-enriched BerryPharma® Blackcurrant Extract was shown to supress markers of cardiovascular disease and Alzheimer´s dementia, including Amyloid-Beta plaques.
- Read the full findings HERE
- BerryPharma®-Sponsored Black Elderberry Study completed and published.
Scientific Institution: Griffith University, Department of Pharmacology, Goldcoast, Australia
Lead researcher: Associate Prof. Evelin Tiralongo, published in the Journal Nutrients.
- Our membrane-enriched BerryPharma® Black Elderberry Extract demonstrated significant benefits to cold infections by reducing illness duration, and symptom severity.
- Read or DOWNLOAD the full published study HERE
- BerryPharma®-Sponsored Black Elderberry Sport Study
Scientific Institution: University of Derby, Department of Sport and Life Sciences, Derby, United Kingdom.
Lead Researcher: Dr. Matt Higgins, publication underway..
- Pilot study: membrane-enriched BerryPharma® Black Elderberry Extract demonstrated nitric oxide booting capabilities for the first time on human subjects. Results to be presented at Vitafoods 2017.
- Phase two in preparation to validate findings.
- Polyphenol-rich, NERINA® Black Strawberry offers benefits against diabetes type 2
Scientific Institution: University of Queensland, Queensland Alliance for Agriculture and Food Innovation, Coopers Plains, Australia
Lead researcher: Dr. Michael Netzel, published in the journals Wellness Foods & Supplements as well as Vitalstoffe
- In this laboratory study, NERINA® Black Strawberry contained a more active polyphenol profile than commercially used strawberry cultivars.
Contact us for more detailed results.
- Black Elderberry Monograph “Sambucus Nigra”
Iprona® sponsored Ken Jones to compile an updated and detailed monograph on European black elderberry.
The Monograph was also summarized by Ken Jones in a handbook. Free copy, DOWNLOAD one HERE
- Expanding the Japanese Market
Iprona® started a collaboration with ISORA KK, a new distributor for Black Elderberry Extracts in Japan.
Major Japanese trade magazines and Online Platforms published our Black Elderberry articles. See HERE.
- Expanding the US Market
We published social media and news portal items in the USA with the collaboration of respected health writers including
Maureen Sangiorgio, Cathy Lewis and Carl Thompson. Articles appeared in Care2, Health Greatness, ParentingPa and many more.
The American Botanical Council reported in their Market Report released in 2016 that Black Elderberry was amongst the 5 most used supplements purchased through natural channels in the United States, growing 11.43% from 2014.
See the report HERE **
The BerryPharma® team wishes you a Successful Year 2017!
Business Unit BerryPharma® Extracts
Sales & Marketing
Solinger Str. 7; D-42799 Leichlingen; Germany
T: +49 2174 307 62 13
firstname.lastname@example.org / www.berrypharma.com / PRIVACY – sales conditions